Processing payment for a completed service using the credit card on file
The 'Process Payment' action is enabled on an order beginning on the scheduled service date.
- Open the service detail you wish to process payment for
- Navigate to (⋮) > Process Payment
- Confirm crew size
- The 'Crew Size' drop-down will default to the size originally quoted on the customer's estimate
- Modifying the crew size will change the hourly rate associated with the service; please ensure customer consent prior to processing a payment at an adjusted rate.
- Enter start and end time to calculate billable hours
- The standard hourly model assumes billable hours are equal to port-to-port time unless otherwise governed by local tariffs
- Enter non-billable time (optional)
- This input should be set to the per-crew, non-billable time (i.e., if a 3-person crew each took a 30 min. break, enter 30 mins. into this field)
- Add line items (optional)
- Additional fees may be entered using 'Add line item,' including negative values for applying discounts, etc... ; please ensure customer consent prior to processing a payment with additional line items.
- Line items will not be listed on customer receipts. They will only see a total amount
If you need to reset the crew size prior to service date/completion, the best workaround is to create an internal note on the service detail view as a reminder. We are working to improve this functionality in the near future.